Blog

Mar 30, 2008

The New Contact Me Form

It's been awhile since my last post (about a month), but I've been busy working on my new website for The Adventures of Stickman! And it's now up and running! Very cool stuff, so be sure to go check it out at www.TheAdventuresofStickman.com!!

Additionally, I am starting to make some final updates to my main website, LoweQuality.com, before I send out my latest Portfolio. One of those updates was a cool new Flash "Contact Me" interactive form that you can fill out to e-mail me right from the site. Very cool. I did a couple of new drawings for it and thought I'd include them below for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy and be sure to check out the Stickman site!!!! Thanks!



All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.