Blog

May 19, 2011

Figurative Concepts Final

The final project for my Figurative Concepts class was to draw a clothed model.  Done it before (in Clothed Figure class), will probably have to do it again (in Clothed Figure 3 next semester).  I can't say I was too thrilled to have to do this--it probably didn't help matters that I stuck with the same reference photo shoot I had used before--and I have been itching for this semester to be over for some time, but I powered through and came up with something I like to call "Good enough."

Here's the final, matted work:
Meh.  "B" work, at best.  And Nicolas will know it, too.  Here's the reference photograph, taken by me back in 2009:
And here's the Animated GIF of Progress:



All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.