Blog

Oct 19, 2011

Advanced Perspective - Week 6

This week was a make-up/catch-up week for my class, since many people have been falling behind and complaining about not having enough time.  Guess they've all been too busy playing whatever video game just came out.  Undergrads...

At any rate, I redid one of my Geisha-themed illustrations that I didn't think turned out right and changed up two other illustrations a bit, giving them a smidgen more of love.  They look better, but I still don't really care much about anything that I've created in this class.  Two more themed weeks and we get to work on our own stories for the rest of the semester. Which means I'll finally have some time for my Thesis!  Yes!




All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.