Blog

Dec 14, 2011

Clothed Figure 3 - Weeks 12, 13, 14, & 15

I fell behind in posting these each week, so here are the final four weeks of my Clothed Figure 3 class:




As always, I feel the need to stand on a mountaintop and point out that the instructor was Timothy Gula, whom I cannot speak highly enough about.  I have truly learned so, so much from Mr. Gula and feel I was quite privileged to be in his class.  The old saying is that those who can't, teach, but every once in a while you find the rare specimen who can actually do both and do them well.  And with that, I present the final additions to my Gullery™, the "cherry on top" of which is an original Gula-style doodle ("Gudle"?) given to me to always inspire:
© 2011 Timothy Gula.
© 2011 Timothy Gula.
© 2011 Timothy Gula.


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.