Blog

Nov 7, 2010

Fuzzy Fury Rescue Friends: Back in Action

Now that I've finalized the content of my three thesis stories, I can start to focus on them one-by-one.  First up: Fuzzy Fury Rescue Friends.  This is my 3-D animated feature-length story, and I'm focusing on the climactic twist when we discover that the Unicorn was not actually kidnapped by the Dodo Bird, but was, in fact, constructing an elaborate plan to get the Dodo out of the picture so he could open up the portal to the Land of Imagination!!!  Whoa!  Below are some sketches of me continuing to figure out the character anatomy and then some presentation storyboards I did of an earlier story moment for this dramatic sequence.








[*all boards done traditionally with pencil on paper]


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.