Blog

Dec 14, 2011

Advanced Perspective - Final

The last five weeks of my Advanced Perspective class were spent working on our final project, which was basically visual development of a story of our choosing.  The final presentation need to include: 3 characters, 1 environment design, 90 thumbnails, and 5 compositions.  This was great news for me, as I hadn't been able to work on my thesis project at all this busy semester.  Jumping back in where I left off, I continued working on Fuzzy Fury Rescue Friends!  I'm pretty pleased with the progress I've finally made on this story over the past several weeks.  The characters are much farther along and just about where I want/need them to be, the world is now fleshed out, and (perhaps most importantly) the sequence I'm boarding is finally starting to come together and seem like it's going to work!!  Here are the final presentation boards as I presented them last night to my class:

As I've often mentioned, the class was instructed by Brandon Luyen and was quite enjoyable.  Be sure to check out his blog, as he was photographing everyone's final work and posted it for all to enjoy.  There's some real talent in that class.


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.