Blog

Mar 30, 2012

Gameplay Storyboards (I guess...)

The latest project for my Storyboarding & Animatics class (which is a class under the Academy's Game Design branch) was to create a set of "gameplay storyboards" for a final boss fight based on a bullet-point script of gameplay actions.  We were also given character and environment designs for the level.

What is a "Gameplay Storyboard", you ask?  Good question!  One that I asked myself, in fact.  I asked my instructor.  He did not know.  I asked Google.  It didn't know, either.  So, I don't know what to tell you.  I guess sometimes the Academy teaches things that are so cutting edge, they don't even use them in actual studios, yet!  Is it exciting to be a trend-setter?  Always.

Anyway, I did the best I could with what I was given...I guess.  I dunno.  Whatever..
Gameplay - Boss Fight Storyboards


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.