Blog

Apr 26, 2008

The New Love of My Life: My Cintiq

This past Monday, April 21, was my birthday. So, in honor of that combined with my tax refund, I decided to finally spoil myself and buy a Wacom Cintiq! Unfortunately, it's been a busy week, so I haven't been able to do too much with it except set it up. Below are some pictures I took whilst assembling the beast:
Fresh from the UPS delivery truck.

Oh...another box.

Fresh from being removed from the other box.

Important yellow notice.

The parts box.

Baby got back.

Set-up on the stand.

Standing up-right on the stand.

The grand unveiling!

The most beautiful thing I've ever seen...

Hooked up and working--with my Carrie Underwood desktop background.
I was able to play around with the settings and Photoshop tonight a little bit. I have to keep pinching myself--it's just too amazing. I can't wait to start working on a real project with it!


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.