Blog

Aug 29, 2011

Midpoint Review Presentation Book

I love this Scribd site and it's ability to let me post PDF files to my blog!  Since I had my Midpoint Review book sitting around already in PDF form, I figured I'd upload it and share with you fine folks.

For those who don't know, one of the many aspects of a Midpoint Review for a Graduate student is the proposal book, which includes a production breakdown and timeline for your Thesis project.  As I may have mentioned, my review went over quite well with minimal changes to my proposal.  Flipping through the "book" here, you'll find the synopsis descriptions, sketches, and sample storyboards that I presented for each of my three stories.  You can compare this work to more recent postings and see how much has changed already.  It's an ongoing work-in-progress.
Midpoint Review Presentation Book

And for the record, no, I will not be following the timeline at the end too terribly closely.  Hopefully, I will actually have my final review at the end of next summer!


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.