Blog

Aug 1, 2012

I Drew a Horse & Graduated from AAU

I was five.  And I drew this horse, I assume for my Auntie Pat.  I don't know why I did.  I don't know why I thought this is what a horse looks like.  But I drew a horse.  I was five.
A Horse circa 1988.
Now, I'm twenty-nine. I just got awarded a Master's of Fine Arts degree from the Academy of Art University.  So I drew another horse.  I'm twenty-nine.
A Horse circa 2012.
A lot has changed during the time between these two drawings.  But one thing has not: continued support from those around me.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to not only thank my parents and family, but also every teacher, every classmate, every friend, every neighbor, every coworker, and every unknown internet passerby that has supported my artwork for all these years.

Thank you, all.

To: You
Love Casey Lowe


All original artwork © 2020 Casey Lowe, unless otherwise noted. Blog powered by Blogger.